To be the provider of choice for short-term and critical assistance, long-term stability and recurring support programs to military families.
WHERE YOUR SUPPORT GOES
By connecting the American donor community to our military families through a robust array of valued and life-changing programs that address the specific short-term and critical assistance, long-term stability and recurring support needs they experience, Operation Homefront is able to help military families overcome many of the challenges inherent in military life. The result: stronger, more stable, and more secure military families. Our programs include:
SHORT-TERM CRITICAL ASSISTANCE (RELIEF)
- Financial assistance* for food, utilities, home repairs, rent/mortgage payments, etc.
- Rent-free transitional housing for wounded service members
LONG-TERM STABILITY (RESILIENCY)
- Mortgage-free homes awarded across the U.S.
RECURRING FAMILY SUPPORT
- Hearts of Valor caregiver support program
- Baby showers to help new military moms welcome the newest member of the family
- Homefront Celebrations to recognize military spouses
- Holiday programs to provide meals and toys
- Backpacks filled with school supplies for military kids