Goodwill Industries International (National Office)
Goodwill works to enhance the dignity and quality of life of individuals and families by strengthening communities, eliminating barriers to opportunity, and helping people in need reach their full potential through learning and the power of work.
WHERE YOUR SUPPORT GOES
Goodwills meet the needs of all job seekers, including programs for youth, seniors, veterans, and people with disabilities, criminal backgrounds and other specialized needs. Last year, Goodwill helped more than 312,000 people train for careers in industries such as banking, IT and health care, to name a few — and get the supporting services they needed to be successful — such as English language training, additional education, or access to transportation and child care.
- More than 312,000 people placed into employment
- More than 42,000 people engaged with local Goodwill organizations to earn a credential
- As a result, these individuals increased their collective lifetime earnings by more than$14.2 billion
- More than 37 million total persons served
- Nearly 2 million people received Goodwill services in-person to build their career and financial assets
- More than 35 million people used computers and mobile devices to access Goodwill training virtually